Sunday 10 March 2019

The Finalising...


It’s the final stage of our tranz fuser jam, with only one little thing left to do (which only involves clicking and dragging in), ‘Just Shoot It’ will be finished. According to our Project Manager Dan McCabe, today was a ‘really tough day to do’, however in the end it was ‘rewarding and more than worth it’.
Picture Of The Team!

He stated that its ‘really humbling seeing 10 people put 100 percent effort into the same project’, and that he is ‘proud of them’. As he said, ‘previewing our game at the end, seeing everyone around it, seeing everyone’s faces, this is why I love doing what I do’.

Screenshot Of Our Logo
All we have left to do is to compile our game ‘Just Shoot It’, send it off, and let the team get some well-deserved rest. All we have left to do ironically is to ‘just ship it'.

This will be the final update of our tranzfuser game jam, I appreciate anyone who either took their time to read my blog or follow it throughout the weekend. I'm happy I took this as work experience, as I've learnt how to interact with social media sites and communities in different manners.

2 comments: